Click play to hear from Gary and Gina Bucher, owners of the 101 Mobility franchise business in Orange County.
Who is 101 Mobility
A trusted resource for accessibility solutions.
- Our Core Values:
- Customer Care: When a customer has a problem, solve it.
- Exceed Expectations: Give the customer more than they are expecting.
- Operate With Integrity: Doing the right thing is always good business.
- Be Passionate: Love what you do or do something else.
- Be Available: Answer the phone. It's the easiest thing that we do in our business.
We are a beacon of hope in a fragmented market. 101 Mobility franchises help seniors, veterans, and disabled individuals in their communities. With unparalleled manufacturer relationships, a government VA contract, and a proven business model, we set you up for success.
Do you want to own a business helping others?
“Great customer service. I called and got all my questions answered. I was able to send pictures of my stairs and we handled the design and cost estimate by phone. They worked to make everything as convenient for me as possible. They helped ...”- Jan S.
“Your people, both office people and technicians, are able and caring. It is a pleasure to do business with you.”- Janet N.
“The scooter I rented for my stepfather was perfect in every way - clean, well maintained and easy to use. He was very pleased. I felt the rental price was affordable and the rental process quick and efficient. The staff at 101 Mobility were ...”- Cheryl B.
Free In-Home Consultations
Flexible Product Choices
101 Warranty Protection
Easy Financing Options