About Commercial Patient Lifts
Having the right equipment is central to facilitating comfortable patient
transfers. Whether for therapy, treatment, or everyday living, your local
101 Mobility can help.
- Why choose a patient lift?
- They promote safe and easy patient transfers between rooms, bedside, or
- They can travel along a system of rails installed to the ceiling (ceiling/installed
lift) or freely via an independent frame (portable lifts).
- They ensure the comfortable support of patients via customized slings.
- They allow the caregiver to navigate the lift either manually or via powered steering.
- They can accommodate a number of different patient positions, weights,
and procedures, thanks to a wide array of available accessories.
- They’re backed by The 101 Mobility One-Year Limited Service Warranty
in addition to the manufacturer’s warranty.
Trust your business to the experts. From the initial contact through the
installation of your commercial patient lift and beyond, your local 101
Mobility business will work with you to fulfill all of your patient transfer needs.
*Not all products are approved for commercial applications in all states/
provinces. Work with your local 101 Mobility business to determine which
patient lift is best for your application.