Detroit Bath Safety Services
Bathing and showering are essential day-to-day tasks, but they present varying risks for those with mobility issues. At 101 Mobility of Detroit, we are proud to transform bathrooms so they are safer and convenient to use for all.
Your best interests are our priority, so we work tirelessly to provide personalized bath safety services in Detroit that make life a little easier for those with mobile issues. Whatever your needs, you trust us to deliver a solution that meets them.
Let us know how we can serve you! Contact us online.
Our Bath Safety Products
When you require durable and effective products that will enhance mobility at home, rely on our solutions.
Bathroom accessibility products we offer include:
- Grab Bars: Whether you want a straight, waved, or textured grab bar, we have you covered. These seemingly simple products can result in a world of difference for individuals who need support while standing in a shower, getting up from a bath, and more.
- Shower Chairs and Benches: We can install custom-fitted chairs and benches in showers for people worried about slipping or being unable to stand for long periods.
- Bath Lifts: These mechanical devices lower individuals into a bath and out, making bathing simple and safe. We can install these features on any type of existing bath.
- Non-Slip Features: Non-slip mats, flooring, and strips are an easy way to reduce the risks of slip-and-fall accidents in showers and tubs.
Bathroom accessibility services we provide include:
- Walk-in Tub Installation: We can personalize a bathtub for your mobility needs. Often, we install tubs with doors, seating, non-slip flooring, and handrails.
- Shower-to-Bath Conversion: Our team can convert your existing bathtub into a walk-in shower, fitting it with customized accessibility features.
Schedule a Complimentary Consultation Today
At times, it can be difficult for people to know what kind of bathroom safety features would be best for themselves or their loved ones. We understand this at 101 Mobility of Detroit, which is why we offer complimentary bath safety assessments. Scheduling one is the first step many take toward getting the products and mobility services they need to make bathing and showering independently possible.
During our assessment, we identify potential hazards and recommend accessibility solutions. We are committed to bettering the lives of the people with our Detroit bath safety services, so you can trust the professional opinions of our mobility experts.
Schedule a consultation today by calling (248) 283-4699.