Bath Safety Services in Wilmington, NC
You may need home solutions that provide life-enhancing independence and safety if you or a loved one have limited mobility. This especially applies in the bathroom, where accidents are more likely to occur than anywhere else in your home.
Improving the quality of life for older adults and mobility-challenged individuals takes thought, planning, and options. At 101 Mobility of Wilmington, our purpose is to supply individuals and families in the Wilmington area with tailored bathroom safety products and services.
We're a local business backed by a trusted national brand, so you can count on our knowledgeable and caring team for reliable accessibility solutions for your home.
We offer a complimentary bath safety assessment. We'll check out your bathroom, discuss your specific needs and concerns, and make customized recommendations for the best products and services to reduce hazards and increase accessibility.
Our experienced and certified technicians will install your bath safety products with care and attention to detail. We won't leave until we're sure everything is properly installed and working correctly.
Call us at (910) 469-4815 to schedule a free bath safety evaluation with one of our experts today.
Bath Safety Products for Every Home
Our mission is to make your bathing routine safer, more comfortable, and still very much your own. We can do that with various products tailored to your needs, preferences, and budget.
- Grab Bars: These sturdy metal bars can be mounted on bathroom or shower stall walls. They provide extra support for stepping into and out of the shower or tub or moving about the bathroom.
- Non-Slip Mats and Strips: We can apply these to the bottom of your bathtub or shower floor to prevent slipping through enhanced traction. They are invaluable for increasing safety in wet and soapy areas.
- Walk-In Tubs: These are bathtubs with a handy door on the side, so you don't have to climb over the edge. They have safety features like handrails, anti-slip flooring, and a comfy seat.
- Bath Lifts: These mechanical devices can be installed in any bathtub. They lower and raise the body into and out of the bath, substantially reducing the risk of slips and falls.
- Tub-to-Shower Conversions: We can transform your traditional bathtub into a walk-in shower. This makes bathing easier and safer for those with mobility issues and is a great way to make your bathroom more accessible.
- Shower Chairs and Benches: Our seating options provide a comfortable and secure place to sit instead of standing while showering. They're perfect for those who need the stability of a solid surface that eases the showering experience and decreases worry about falls.
If you or a family member struggles with bath safety issues, you can count on our team's professional knowledge and care at 101 Mobility of Wilmington. We’re proud to deliver solutions that can significantly improve your independence and security. Let us help you increase your or your loved one’s overall quality of life.
Call us at (910) 469-4815 to schedule your bathroom safety assessment.