If you’ve already reviewed our Market Outlook about businesses catering to senior demands, then you may be ready to investigate franchise options. Take a look at our overview of the 101 Mobility® franchise opportunity as you browse through various options to see how we stack up.
101 Mobility Overview
101 Mobility® businesses offer a full gamut of mobility solutions available for rent or purchase by customers and full-service product consultations, on-site evaluations, professional installations, and repairs. Franchisees enjoy excellent economies of scale due to in-house manufacturing and relationships with top-line manufacturers like Harmar and Bruno.
First 101 Mobility® Business Established
|Total Investment (incl. franchise fee)||$113,560 – $205,820|
|Franchise Fee||$32,500 – $55,000|
|Ongoing Royalty Fee||7%, 6%, 5%|
|Marketing Fee||Up to 4%, currently 1.25%|
|Employees Required||2 initially, more with growth|
|Average Territory Size||600,000 population|
|Term of Franchise Agreement||10 years, renewable|
|Net Worth Required|
|Liquid Cash Available||$100,000|
The 101 Mobility® Difference:
Our philosophy is never to compete solely based on price. 101 Mobility® businesses provide customers with quality mobility solutions at an affordable price point due to fantastic economies of scale with excellent customer service every step of the way. 101 Mobility® franchisees send professional in-house service technician(s) to greet customers at their home or business, perform on-site evaluations, and return to install solutions according to safety standards and permitting regulations. Post-installation, clients can have peace of mind with a 1-year warranty and repair services available. In short, the 101 Mobility® brand is a leader in the industry.
Here are a few of the ways that 101 Mobility currently supports its franchisees:
Training & Support:
- Comprehensive onboarding process to keep new franchisees on track for Launch Day
- Immersive ten-day training covers sales, operations, product knowledge, and installation
- Periodic in-the-field training with designated Franchise Business Development Manager
- Weekly phone support, 24/7 message board, start-up assistance in managing products, sales, systems, installation troubleshooting, and vendors
- Annual Franchise Conference
- 101 Mobility® Franchise Advisory Committee composed of fellow franchisees
- Proprietary Mobilink® business management software
- Cutting-edge technology sends customers directly to franchisee’s fully-localized website rather than a corporate directory
- Google and Bing advertising setup and management
- Call tracking metrics unique to each marketing campaign
- National and local search engine optimization
- Custom content on local web sites
- Press releases
- Social media training and support
- Custom print materials (flyers, infographics) and flexible printing options
- Branded vehicle wrap templates
- National branding and marketing
Additional Notes: 75% of 101 Mobility® franchisees are multi-unit owners.
We hope our overview serves as a good starting point as you continue to discover what works best for you. If you would like to move forward with 101 Mobility, contact us to qualify. Converting from an independently owned DME business? Check out our recent post on a new franchisee who did the same. Updated: 03/15
The above post is neither an offer to sell nor a solicitation to buy a franchise. Certain states regulate the offer and sale of franchises and, if you reside in any such state, an offer may only be made to you after we have complied with all applicable pre-sale registration and disclosure requirements.